Skillbillies is an association of skilled workers who are able to fix almost anything inside or outside customer’s homes at an affordable price. "Baby Boomers, men and women," those who want to work part time are especially needed. We never sell leads and providers don’t have to bid on jobs. The only thing we look for is experience and the desire to serve.
To apply, please fill out the form. We'll set up an interview.
Qualifications to be a SkillBilly*:
1. Must have a clean background.
2. Must have a current driver’s license in the state where you live.
3. Must have at least 10 years of experience in the building trades.
4. Must have tools and transportation to get the job done.
5. Must be willing to work at least 10 hours a week.
6. Must be friendly and considerate.
*All contractors licensed in Oregon are qualified.